SKCF in action
What’s new ?
Bringing the latest updates, 24x7!
Just like previous years, SK Children Foundation celebrated Diwali this year with the theme: Diwali - Share the Light. This theme was all about spreading kindness, promoting equality and welcoming everyone with open hearts as we share the gift of charity and make the world a brighter place through our actions. The event was a memorable one, packed with amazing performances, tasty food, and the presence of distinguished guests. More than 200 kids and volunteers joined the celebration, making it a lively and festive occasion.
- SKCF has upgraded from classes in open space to a rented accommodation! Now classes can be held regardless of the rainy weather!
- Check out our sessions on Yoga day, Inculcating life skills among individuals, pride month and Vijay Diwas.
- SKCF conducted a virtual parents-teachers meeting on 16 July for the valuation of the academic and non-academic performance of the student.
- Dive into celebrations of world population day with SKCF.
- Interested in increasing your horizons of thinking, do visit our blogs on attention economy, pseudofeminism and the history of roe v wade.
- SKCF helps a student’s differently-abled father to earn and live life with dignity by organising a donation drive.
- Immerse yourself in the exuberance of an Independence Day celebration that resonated with over 300 attendees. Distinguished guests including Ms. India Maanya Singh, Mr. Pranav Menon (Director, India is Us), Dr. Shaurya Garg, and Mrs. Ayushi Singh (Founder, Yes Doctor Private Limited) graced the event, elevating its prestige and grandeur.
- Experience the pure joy radiating from families as they received beds through our transformative bed distribution drive, a result of our impactful partnership with Hilti India Private Limited.
- Discover the enchanting playroom, a magical space crafted for joy, imagination, and social interaction at our new centre. Vibrant decor, safety mats, and a vast array of toys inspire exploration, creativity, and skill development, empowering children through the transformative power of play.
- Witness the immense delight and happiness on our children’s faces during their recent visit to a high-end salon.
- Interested in increasing your horizons of thinking, do visit our latest blogs on patriarchy, media and their ethical boundaries, women in wars and conflicts, chandrayaan 3, and many more such interesting topics
NGO for Children's
Mission : An NGO For Education
As per the Union Education Ministry, 15 crore children are currently out of the school system in India. The United Nations has set the global goal of inclusive and quality education for all by 2030 as part of the Sustainable Development Goals. To achieve this target, our NGO in Delhi is providing quality education, free of cost! So far, more than 1000 underprivileged students have been taught by our diligent volunteers. Click below to contribute!
Or you can also help by spreading awareness of our mission
Lending a helping hand across India
Active in 10 states, our Indian NGO has benefited more than 1.5 lac people. The hard work of our diligent volunteers has ensured regular physical and digital assistance to underprivileged children. Our free online classes have assisted students from Thiruvananthapuram to Dehradun. Besides being an NGO for education, we have also taken care of multiple families with our regular food and clothes distribution drives.
Our NGO in Delhi has also established a global presence. Volunteers from the USA, Oman and so on have worked with us in the past to carry forward our vision.
NGO for Children
The Journey of a Free School
Back in 2016 no one could have imagined that a young boy’s efforts would eventually lead to the establishment of a NGO in Delhi. The journey of SK Children Foundation holds a special place in the hearts of our team, volunteers and students. Want to witness it with us? Let’s go back in time with a click!
Know more about our journey!
BEYOND JUST A FREE SCHOOL
SKCF aims to teach needy children life values and skills that transcend the horizon of conventional schooling. Our NGO in Delhi not only teaches underprivileged children, but also caters to their needs of nutrition and clothing. Check out our Projects!
Apart from conducting academic classes, SKCF aims at the holistic development of its students. Regular workshops, interactive sessions, activity classes, competitions and live discussions are conducted by our NGO in Delhi for engagement, entertainment and exposure.
We provide vital help to children
Our Indian NGO has touched countless lives throughout the country. Enriching lives is our motto and impacting them, our ambition.
Our Indian NGO gets support of hundreds of young volunteers every year. SKCF volunteers have actively engaged themselves in facilitating the synergic functioning of our organisation. Be it the on-ground centre of our NGO in Delhi or online classes, their devotion and compassion towards society have helped SKCF extend its reach and reaffirm its resolve. Until now, over 1000 volunteers have contributed to the organisation.
Team up with SKCF
Meet the Team
Mr. Raghav Sharma
The President of the organization, Mr. Sharma is a self-motivated individual committed to making a difference. He graduated from Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology in New Delhi with a B.Tech in electronics. Alongside social work, he is an avid YouTuber and a voracious speaker.
Extend your privilege in benevolence and stand by us in our solidarity. Dream with us our vision by becoming a member of Team SKCF. We would love to appreciate your effort for the cause.
FR Program (1 Month)
Work with SKCF (4 Months)
Browse here for the blogs and articles that just got in! Stay updated about all the recent posts and uploads by our diligent team of creative writers, covering content from academics to amusements.
Introduction In an era that claims progress and equality, it is disheartening to witness the persistence of moral policing, particularly when it comes to scrutinizing and judging the actions of women. This practice, often rooted in societal norms and expectations,…
Introduction This article explores the intersection of cyberfeminism and the obstacles that women encounter in the video gaming industry. By delving into the roots of cyberfeminism and analyzing its relevance in the context of gaming, we can gain insights into…
Introduction The US-backed Israel genocide of Palestine has surpassed all thresholds of dehumanization. The Israel-Palestine conflict has reached new heights with bombings and killings in Palestine that defy all bounds of humanityAnd this genocide, apart from the fact that a…
Connect with us!
Check out our social media handles!
SK CHILDREN FOUNDATION
SK Children Foundation is a NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION (NGO) to provide the best education to the underprivileged section of the society.
SK Children Foundation aims to teach needy children subjects and life values that go beyond the horizon of normal schooling. We strongly believe that each and every child should get equal opportunities in terms of education and co-curricular activities.
We welcome your support in any kind. Come and Contribute. You can also Intern with us, Learn more and also get certification for that.
We are located at Babewala Park, B-1 Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi.
Visit Website - www.skchildrenfoundation.com
Raghav Sharma - +91 9999800689
Aditya Poddar - +91 9871285350
Proof of our goodwill and hardwork!